Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why Am I Not Surprised?

Not surprisingly, it is somewhat of a surprise to me that out of all the websites I take a look at whenever I search (usually) Google with keywords related directly or indirectly to Big Ticket Depot, there are not any others (so far) that seek double opt-ins via a subscription form as can be found here, here, here, here and here. If there is one thing that I have learned in the wake of my travails to become an Internet kazillionaire, it is that one had best capture leads into an autoresponder for future contact. In the event that Big Ticket/Value Depot does not contribute to my future kazillionairehood, then all those folks will get Plan B-thru-Z plans thrown (gently, reassuringly, encouragingly) at them. At least that's Plan A Part 2.



Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment